Life in Australia 2013-2014

Hi everyone, it’s me Ashton again and I am going to be posting some great events that have happened in my life since I’ve been here.

First off, I started up a Chess Club in my High School last year when I was still 11! Then I got my first exam result back and it was a B+, then I got more B’s and then my first A!

Then I went into a Cricket Team but sadly, we came 4th! 🙁 And Today, I got an A for SOSE! I will post more recently in about one week.

Kindest Regards, Ashton

3 thoughts on “Life in Australia 2013-2014

1. Hi Ashton, seems that you are having a good time in Australia. Hope you come New Zealand some time!
    Siddarath

2. Hi Ashton,
    Good on you for starting up another chess club! How have they been going? Have you entered any tournaments?
    Well done on joining the cricket team – a pity you came fourth, but as long as you gave it your best shot.
    Question – what is SOSE?

3. Hi Siddarath and Mr Valter,

Thanks for commenting. I hope you guys are both having fun in NZ. Well, I have beat quite a few people in our school but I was away on some days so I came 10th. Answer – SOSE is Studies Of the Society and the Environment (Capital Lettered Words are the SOSE ACRONYMS I think thats what theyre called)

Sincerely, Ashton